The time is finally here to kick-off our 21st festival of English theatre in Prague and we can’t wait to get started!
From 4.30pm today our venues will come alive with theatre, comedy, music and fun from all over the world.
A few handy reminders:
- Although there are usually tickets available on the doors, advance tickets are the best way to secure your seats (they’re also cheaper). Simply browse the programme and click Buy Now on the show you want to see. Grab a Festival Pass for the cheapest tickets.
- Our box-offices are CASH FREE so if you do want to buy tickets on the door make sure you have your bank card handy.
- Our venues are ‚intimate‘, some only have room for 30 people, so if there’s a show you don’t want to miss, grab your tickets fast so you’re not disappointed.
- We’re saving paper and not printing a festival programme so use our website to plan your visit and look out for our Daily Diaries for a full running order each day
- Help to ensure we can continue into 2023 by becoming a Friend of the Fringe. You’ll be sent a free Festival Pass and skip the queues at the venues to get the best seats in the house! Full details here
- Hungry in the Fringe Zone? Look no further than our friends at Roesel – Beer & Food! They’re putting on a special daily Fringe menu of healthy, filling food from just 159 CZK until 11:45pm every day during the festival.
- After the shows today, join us for a drink at The Museum of Alchemists – our first Fringe Club venue of the week. Follow our Instagram stories for details of where we’re gathering each night.
See you at the Fringe!